Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Will Carry You

I just finished reading the book I Will Carry You. It is the story about a family who knew that their daughter was going to die when she was born. They found out during her pregnancy that she had issues that would make it impossible for her to live outside the womb. The story is incredible and I was amazed at the faith they had through this journey. I am hoping for faith like this as I continue to walk through this grief on my path to healing.

For those of you who are in the For Women Only Sunday school class this is the same Angie Smith that wrote "What Women Fear".  So many of you would be familiar with the story.  Angie’s husband is a Christian Singer in the band Selah. They wrote a song in honor of their daughter, Audrey. 

This song "I Will Carry You" is bringing me comfort today.  It is so hard  to keep moving forward in my life without Seth. Yet today I choose to be thankful that I did carry Seth in my womb for 39 incredible weeks.  I choose to Praise God today for choosing me to be Seth's mommy.  God knows how much I love Seth.  He knows how much I loved carrying Seth in my womb. He knows the many plans I had for Seth to be a part of my life.  He knew I was going to love Seth like this.  And I know God loves Seth even more than I do and He will love him like this! 





"I will protect and carry you all the days of your life." Isaiah 46:4

No comments:

Post a Comment