Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sweet Faces of My Children

The past few weeks have been busy.  We have been "vacationing" with family and friends.  It has been refreshing, encouraging. And my assignment from my counselor....Life is for the living.  Living I am doing.  I have found a place for my grief upon the shelf.  I still need time to grieve and work through the sadness.  But I am choosing the "when" I take the grief box down and open it up.  This has given me the idea that this blog can also transform from only grieving to also living as well.  Sure I will need to use this place as a way to work through my grief thoughts.  But I also want it to be a place where I can display the living again part. What better way to transform this blog than to include the sweet faces of my children.  It is in their eyes I find beautiful reasons to smile. 

















1 comment:

  1. SO glad to see you LIVING:) Love these sweet pictures of your beautiful family and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete