Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday



I am so excited to try something new.  I have seen Wordless Wednesday as a weekly post idea.  Today I ran across an cool to twist to this idea on Fresh Mommy.  Her take:  Hump Day Dump!  She simply dumped the photos from her iphone from the week.  The pictures speak an adorable story.  I love it.  It is also encourages me to take lots of photos during the week if only with my phone.  Hope you enjoyed my first  attempt at a Hump Day Dump/Wordless Wednesday!  Linking up with my very first Wordless Wednesday at  Fresh Mommy and Keeping Up with the Reinlanders.

3 comments:

  1. I love Fresh Mommy's Hump Day Dump :)
    Great pics looks like y'all had a terrific week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos :)

    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVVVVVE it, so happy to get a glimpes of your life.

    ReplyDelete