Thursday, August 9, 2012

Car Wash Through Dialated Eyes


Are you intrigued by the title?  I am going for a whole to creative bent to this blog.  My 4th born Adam is the subject for today.  He is so adorable.  Ok I may be biased, but I love him. Adam is all middle child!  He can get nervous easy, is really loud when he is offended, is a "quiet" trouble maker/instigator, and is so incredibly sweet. He likes firetrucks, frogs, brocolli, oranges, and strawberries.  He has a slight addiction to gummies aka fruit snacks and he falls asleep every night with his green blanket.  He also loves going to the car wash.  It is instant entertainment for him.  In fact, I bribe him with a car wash to get him to go the places he is uncertain of like the doctor and dentist.  Today, it was the kindergarten eye appointment.  Following the eye doctor which he passed with with flying colors we drove through the car wash on the way home.  Hence the title "Car wash through dialated eyes!"  Here is what we saw!











The car wash audience.  It was a hit!  5 stars for sure.  Did it actually clean the van?  I am not sure, but the smile it brought to Adam's face! Priceless

1 comment: