Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ready to Be Much Muchier

I am sitting outside today enjoying the sunshine, the birds singing, the soft wind blowing, cool breeze flowing. It is a peaceful place. And the truth is I actually like sitting here.  I am pondering, reflecting, breathing it all in.

Certainly never in my life have I experienced such a struggle between giving up or moving forward.  Never has it been more difficult to choose to move forward. There have been so many moments over the past few months that giving up seemed easier to me.  But truth is that moving forward is always the best choice.

As I am sitting here today with a clearer mind I am ready to re-discover who I am after a tremendous loss of love, promise, and future.  I have been lost for months now.   I have been searching for the me and along the way have discoverd some amazing women who understand what it feels like to be so lost.

And as they say one thing leads to another that is just what has been happening on this vast place of internet.  Today I find myself being intrigued by the quote "I used to be much muchier, but then I lost my muchness."  Now that sums up a lot about how I have been feeling.  The neat thing is Tova of findingmymuchness.com chose a creative way to find her  muchness again. She decided to challenge herself to find her muchness for 30 days.  She loved the result so much that she decided to invite other women along.

I want to join her.  The next 30 day challenge is "Muchness Meets Photography".  How cool is that?  How neat the timing since one of my Project Heal ideas is to take a photography class.  I am taking an online class and this challenge will fit with it so nicely.

Hmm..it makes me wonder what is my muchness?  I am not sure anymore.  Tova's muchness was first found in wearing sequins and glitter everday for 30 days.  She photographed herself in bling and posted it to facebook everyday.  I love it but I am not sure that is me. I do love how simple the assignment. I still need simple right now.

I feel this boldness brewing inside of me. I am ready to fight harder to move forward. I am ready to find myself and be the woman God intended me to be. I know He designed me for life, this life. I can't wait to see if my muchness is bold as well.  I want to be as bold as backpacking up a mountain.  I have a friend who just returned from such an experience.  I am in awe in reading her blog detail the trip.  Amazing. Reality check that may much to muchier for me right now.

This week I am on a mission to start to discover my muchness.  I love that it can be anywhere between wearing a little bling to climbing a mountain.  The sky really is the limit.  But maybe it would be wise to start with my Project Heal list and see where that leads me.

I am ready to be much Muchier again!

What about you? Are you joining the 30 day Muchness Meets Photography challenge. Comment below and let me know so I can look you up over at
findingmymuchness.com .

4 comments:

  1. I have also felt that tug of war moving forward is scary because we know our boys are not going with us. Of coarse they ARE but not to see them and experiencing them daily is so difficult. Right at six month I began to feel myself move forward and it was so scary that It gripped my heart. I will check out her blog I love photography so maybe I will join you :) Hugs sweet mommy you are doing a good job. Ps where did you make, get made the bird nest on your side bar??? I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tesha! Your words of encouragement always mean so much!

      The nest photo was made by Pencil Portraits by Dana. http://portraitsbydana.bigcartel.com/product/eggs-in-a-nest-photography

      And you should totally take the muchness photography challenge. I will be looking for you on the finding my muchness site.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim, I don't know you personally but came across your blog through someone else's. I am a mommy to three beautiful boys, two which were still born at 39 weeks during different pregnancies 2 1/2 years apart... As I became very discouraged tonight trying to find my muchness, I came across your post and want to thank you for sharing! This is just what I need to get me started. I look forward in starting my 30 day challenge as soon as I decide on a theme! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete