Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Snapshots of Summer

Summer is not at all how I how planned or expected it to be.  And qutie frankly I didn't even want summer to even come.  I mean how dare this season of sunshine and warmth and beauty even appear after the tremendous loss I had suffered.  Thankfully, I have children.  And children love summer.  I have been flipping through some photos and I am realizing the images are a snapshot of  a good summer.  And hopefully, when I look back on this time I will be reminded that I survived not only the summer but the season of grief as well.

Holding his first fish!  He is all boy~

Every boy's dream!  Catching the BIG ONE! 
Adam is up to bat in TBall

Our All Star Baseball player. 


Caleb practicing his swing!









Lydia and her Beautiful smile!

Natalie enjoying pizza with a friend




Flowers that mark the spot where my little boy is at rest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment